Custom Search

Sunday, June 23, 2019

You can buy a standalone ‘own damage’ motor policy from September 1

The policy can be issued or renewed only if a motor third-party cover is already in existence or is taken simultaneously, says IRDAI

from Business Line - Money & Banking


Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Desi Google | A2Z Famous Quotes | What's Cooking America | Joke Site