Custom Search

Friday, December 13, 2019

H1FY20: Volume of securitisation by NBFC-MFIs doubles

“As on September 30, 2019, while securitisation volumes contributed to about 75% of the  off-balance sheet portfolio of the NBFC-MFI industry, the remaining 25% shared was contributed by the BC model,” it said.

from The Financial ExpressBanking & Finance – The Financial Express


Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Desi Google | A2Z Famous Quotes | What's Cooking America | Joke Site